Our core business over 2 decades has been providing groundworks and civil engineering services in the infrastructure and rails sectors. Over recent years Marwells C.E. has specialised in reinforced concrete slab installation, however we are able to provide a range of services:
- Reinforced concrete slabs
- Drainage and attenuation tank installation
- Service and utility duct installation
- Substructures – raft/pad/strip foundations
- Form work and retaining walls
We have extensive experience working trackside, having carried out many station repairs and routine maintenance jobs during possessions.
- Our people enable us to provide a wide range of services in the core function of project management.
- Our involvement in a client’s project often begins with conceptual development. This allows us to manage the project from inception to completion, providing expertise in overall project management, design management through to construction, commissioning and handover.
We have seen a recent surge in the rail sector for trackside facilities, such as signal boxes, to be refurbished and updated. We responded to this need and have completed numerous projects for Network Rail, working around the live environment to ensure rail services are not affected.
- Generally Construction Management allows our clients the greatest access to interact during the construction phase of a project.
Experience has shown that most project cost and time savings are made during the pre-construction phase of the project. Our focus includes
- Cost planning.
- Construction scheduling and staging.
- Construction buildablity.
Over the last 2 years we have installed a number of external basketball hoops for both domestic and commercial clients, along with high specification concrete bases to allow all weather playing surfaces to be laid on top. We are also able to install sunken trampolines and other sports equipment, just talk to us about your plans and we will help develop and deliver them.
We can achieve the most desirable combination of cost, time and quality outcomes.
Only proven trade contracting companies tender the work.
Trade contract tendering is competitive.
The client is involved in staging methodology, staging and access requirements.
We can adopt a fast track construction schedule
Under Domestic tab, remove picture and the following wording ‘Marwells can draw on its global pool of expert staff to provide services to clients in project management and project support areas.
Our extensive experience in construction and project delivery in challenging technical fields provides Marwells with well trained staff with the skills to manage projects.
Marwells UK staff are familiar with complex projects and rigorous standards for safety, regulations, documentation, sustainability, commissioning and validation.
Project controls and technical services
In addition to installing external sports equipment we also have a full range of services for domestic clients, including jet washing, fence / decking repairs, outhouse construction, child safe play area installation, service ducting, drainage installation.
- Marwells can draw on its global pool of expert staff to provide services to clients in project management and project support areas.
- Our extensive experience in construction and project delivery in challenging technical fields provides Marwells with well trained staff with the skills to manage projects.
- Marwells UK staff are familiar with complex projects and rigorous standards for safety, regulations, documentation, sustainability, commissioning and validation.