EXPERIENCED, FRIENDLY & DEDICATED
We believe in quality workmanship & Management
Since its inception, Marwells Civil Engineering have carried out numerous projects.
Recent works include:
– The construction of a new station building at Kidbrooke railway station
– The refurbishment and upgrade of Network Rail signal box and accommodation throughout the Southeast route
– Substation extension works to accommodate lithium battery back up Cowley, Oxford
– Installation of sacrificial fibre reinforced concrete slab at a waste transfer station in Slough.
Over the years we have delivered a wide variety of groundwork projects which have seen us expand our capabilities to include:
- Enabling Works
- Highway Improvement Work and Maintenance
- Retaining structures
- Soft Landscaping
- Earthworks and Drainage
- Concrete structures
- Station construction/Portal building installation
- Internal fit out and refurbishment
Our work ethic
Our management team works very closely with our clients to ensure we deliver their requirements to the highest requirement possible, which is what we pride ourselves upon, we always strive to continually improve our services in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
We have proven that we can deliver successful projects in all sectors, adapting our methods and techniques to fit our clients’ requirements.
Having our own in-house project management, we are also able to work closely with domestic clients to ensure their projects are delivered exactly how they want them.
The Minerva Centre
South West Regional Office,
6 Trim Street,